At the center of RISKFREE, there is a scalable, easily configurable and flexible Rule Engine. Rule design can be quickly and effortlessly performed by simple drag-and-drop actions. Thanks to this rule engine for offering a complete solution of decision making process, which results in the calculation of customer credibility by rich enterprise, risk management and credibility system capabilities.
The Credibility Module is a crucial part of RISKFREE
During the credibility calculation process, numerous inputs like the past payment performance, payment habits, current risk, different inputs such as credit scores available can be used for the "relevant person" (customers, potential customers and so on). Also, RISKFREE can be integrated with other institutions such as the Credit Registration Bureau, and we can get additional information from other systems to calculate the score. Demographical data like marital status, the school graduated from, province of residence, number of children, etc.can be taken into calculation for the credibility value.
There is a Risk Management Module in RISKFREE system
The products / services like open accounts, prepaid subscriptions, and device campaigns that have not yet been received as payment / unfinished services, loans, checks, etc. can be used as inputs for the risk management process for this module.
Current business intelligence applications can be integrated and various kinds of reports can also be generated. TeleManagement Forum’s compatible, flexible integration infrastructure and data model not only provide easy access to the required information, but they also accept any other enterprise information system of a company; therefore, it can be called the "universal" decision-making unit.
On-demand and periodic reports (credibility and risk statuses, blocked operations/cases, etc.) can be prepared and send to related personnel and any other legacy system. RISKFREE is a mission critical application since it plays an important role in every customer interaction. That’s why its deployment and maintenance activities are planned to be scalable and robust. In addition to the sophisticated and detailed log mechanism, RISKFREE has a rich security feature set to monitor and defend all above unique and valuable features, but the application performance is not an ignorable asset among the above characteristics of RISKFREE.
The similarity ratio of the records to be listed is configurable, and ‘similar record query’ can be performed for the following criteria: name, surname, mother-father name, place of birth, date of birth.
Customer segmentation can manually be created (no matter the credibility score and the risks of the customers),
Again, ‘customer exception lists’ can manually be created (order RISKFREE to ignore the credibility rating and any other customer risks for these customers).
RISKFREE Offers Service Providers:
• Core Credibility System
• Flexible risk management infrastructure
• All customer interaction related with the financial aspects
• Reducing the new subscription risks
RISKFREE Feature Set:
• High Performance Rule Engine: 50K/second rule process speed: scalable rule engine,
• Integrated Infrastructure: Integrated data model, standard integration infrastructure, advanced analytics capabilities, end to end risk implementation and reporting capabilities,
• Rich Methodology Competency: Various integrated risk application components can be used individually or together as a stream,
• Flexible Solution Approach: the end user can configure rule engine parameters and workflow without requiring any re-installation; with data, models, logical analysis, and reporting capabilities it meets exactly the expectations of a company.
• User Friendly & Web Based Solution: Use it either with its services or with its web-based interface, it’s always a safe and effective solution in company-wide.